Type I Deck Building Rules (as found in the rulebook)
- Each deck must contain a minimum of fifty (50) cards including Lost
- There is no maximum number of cards to a deck as long as it contains
the appropriate number of Lost Souls; one (1) Lost Soul for every six
(6) cards over fifty (50) (but not more than one (1) per six (6)). .
The double Lost Souls card counts as one (1) card for deck building
- No deck may contain more than three (3) of any one (1) card (without
a special ability) with the same name in the same brigade (other than
Lost Soul cards and Lost Soul Site cards).
- The number of Lost Soul Site cards may not exceed the number of Lost
Soul cards in a deck.
- There may only be one (1) of each Artifact card per fifty (50) cards
in a deck.
- No deck may contain more than one (1) of any card that has special
ability (text over the picture) per fifty (50) cards in a deck.
Example: A fifty-six (56) card deck may contain only one (1) Authority
of Christ, one (1) Repentance, etc. A one hundred (100) card deck may
contain no more than two (2) Authority of Christ, two (2) Repentance
cards, and so on. A one hundred and fifty (150) card deck may contain
no more than three (3) of any individual, special ability card.
- No deck may contain more than one (1) of each power enhancement
(multi-color icon) card or dominant card (lamb icon or grim reaper